You are so cool! You have a podcast!
No doubt it is a LOT of work just getting that off the ground each week that you want people to be able to hear it. What’s a good way for them to hear it, but letting them know about it. What’s a great way to let people know about it?
Social media, of course?
But you already knew that.
Although there is a place in your content calendar, for a simple link to listen in and a blurb about the show, consider this: draw your audience in more with a behind the scenes look. Let them feel like they are a part of more than just the end product and they’ll want to check out the next one.
Click below to find a shot list that you can use with your social media strategy that will cover Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram Stories, Snapchat, and Facebook Stories.
What To Do with All of This Captured Content
Below you'll find a shot list to use on social media. I recommend using any and all of these in Instagram Stories, Snapchat, or Facebook Stories. But for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Instagram proper, I would tailor your posts a bit more. Just pick the best moment and tell a story about it.
Once you have all of this content you can:
- use a few photos and videos to make a carousel or an Album in Facebook sharing how much fun you had
- write an article about what you learned on LinkedIn
- write a blog post sharing the process of booking the commercial and then shooting it
- make a quick video (about 1 -2 min) with all of the fun stuff for YouTube
- this is only the tip of the iceberg, but shoot shoot shoot!